A quick and easy soup recipe that you will surely love. Using canned Sardines in tomato sauce you can make a flavourful soup.
- 1 can Mega sardines in tomato sauce 340g
- 1 pack misua noodles
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 or 2 tablespoon lemon or lime juice
- 1 small ginger minced (about a teaspoon)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 tablespoons cooking oil
- In a pan, heat oil and sauté garlic , ginger and onions.
- Add the sardines including the sauce and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add water and let it boil.
- add fish sauce and ground black pepper.
- Put-in the misua and add the lime or lemon juice and cook for 3 to 5 minutes under medium heat.
- Turn-off the heat and transfer to a serving bowl.