Ginataang Langka with Crab
- 4 cans unriped jackfruit
- 500g blue swimming cut crab
- 1Stalk lemon grass
- 40g ginger (Juliened)
- 2 Cups coconut milk
- 1 Medium size onion
- 1/4 Cup shrimp paste (optional)
- 2 Pieces long green chilli
- 3 Cloves of garlic
- 1/2 tsp magic sarap all in one seasoning mix
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Put coconut milk, garlic, onion, ginger and lemon grass in a saucepan and let it boil for 10minutes.
- Keep stirring to avoid the coconut milk from curdling.
- Add crabs, jackfruit and shrimp paste. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 25minutes until jackfruits is cooked.
- Add long green chilli, magic sarap and season with salt and pepper, simmer for 5minutes. Serve hot and enjoy!